Welcome to Vance
Inside the Gate: Vance AFB, military news
Wendell Knouse retired Jan. 17 after 45½ years as a mechanic at Vance working mostly on T-38 aircraft, and spending many years working alongsi…
Outside the Gate: Enid, area news
ENID, Okla. — Enid area school superintendents have some concerns about a plan being floated by Oklahoma's superintendent of public instructio…
The word “Kaizen” is everywhere in the Chisholm Public Schools these days, having arrived last May with new Superintendent Dudley Darrow.
ENID, Okla. — Northwest Oklahoma escaped the freezing rain and sleet that caused problems over much of the state Monday, Jan. 30, 2023, but th…
Teacher pay and school vouchers remain two of the most common concerns for local and area school leaders in the upcoming year.
A fishing community in southern Brazil has an unusual ally: wild dolphins. Accounts of people and dolphins working together to hunt fish go ba…
This Week's Circulars
Col. Thad Middleton visited Vance Air Force Base on Dec. 2, 2022, to be guest speaker for th…
Five female instructor pilots from Vance Air Force Base volunteered for a full day of inspir…
The Vance Air Force Base Holiday Winter on Saturday brought Christmas spirit to those statio…
- OHP identifies victims killed in Kingfisher County plane crash
- Former EPD sergeant receives 6-month deferred sentence on amended misdemeanor
- Biden’s next climate hurdle: Enticing Americans to buy green
- Local man traps coyotes to help area farmers, ranchers
- Pursuing the American Dream through work, service
- Enid Writers Club to unveil 100th anniversary plaque
- 'Looking for answers': Missing girl remembered at service
- Tale of 2 airlines: Big profit at American, Southwest loss
- Bri-Steel Manufacturing buys former GEFCO building
- Enlisted members become officers, pilots
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.