Welcome to Vance
On Jan. 12, 2021, the Kremlin-Hillsdale school district will have a chance to vote on a $2.03 Million bond package that will NOT raise taxes. This bond will pay for much-needed technology for students and teachers alike. It will also pay for lights and improvements to the football and softba…
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- OSDH: Enid woman among 29 new virus-related deaths; Oklahoma sees more than 2,800 total deaths
- Woods not headed to Muskogee
- Donor pledges money for sheriff's office K-9
- Kingfisher woman injured in Tuesday afternoon accident
- I-35 north ramp at U.S. 412 in Noble County closed due to crash
- Positive test lands Plainsmen hoops in quarantine
- Town hall about redistricting process to be held Thursday
- Home left with major fire damage in 1 of 3 structure fires
- What's 2 Do in Enid, area
- Spring application deadline for $10,000 Enid business grant moved to January
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.