Welcome to Vance
After a 9.5 hearing on the employment of former campus police chief Mike Dods, the Enid Public Schools Board of Education voted unanimously to adopt findings of fact presented in the termination hearing and to fire Dods before adjourning at 1:39 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2019.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
- NBC Oklahoma paying employees to Pay it Forward
- Police seek information on fraud suspect
- Flu a growing concern for Oklahoma seniors
- Kay County investigating OEA allegations against EPS administration
- NTSB: Open cowling, modification likely cause of 2017 fatal Alva airplane crash
- Renovations planned for Meadows Point Apartments
- 2 Hennessey residents hospitalized after accident
- Man accused of exposing himself to store clerk
- Stitt says commercial casinos interested if deal not renewed
- Astec Industries putting GEFCO up for sale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.