OSDH announced Friday, June 5, 2020, the FDA has issued a new video resource explaining the different categories of diagnostic and antibody tests in the fight against COVID-19
Testing is crucial to guiding our next steps in the fight against #COVID19, but do you know the difference between all the tests available?
For more information on FDA’s efforts to ensure Americans have access to high quality tests, please visit https://www.fda.gov/coronavirus.
As featured on
The Oklahoma Department of Health has cited "technical difficulties" as the reason for a delay in reporting the COVID-19 numbers on Friday, June 5, 2020.
This Week's Circulars
- Woman accused of selling employers' cellphones on Facebook
- Hearing begins for 5 defendants accused of murder
- Air Force Surgeon General authorizes 5-year shaving waivers
- Caldwell retains seat over challenge from Venus for House seat
- Oklahoma House, Senate Republicans discuss issues in online forum
- Enid neighbors living the struggle over Confederate symbols
- Ducks are 'quackers' for new feeders
- UPDATE: Woman shot stealing Nazi flag from home in good condition
- Youth art contest winners announced
- Vance Spouses' Club awards scholarships
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.