A group of family, friends, co-workers and community members gathered at Norris Park on Thursday night for a candlelight vigil for Moria Kinsey.
As featured on
TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma – More than 200 friends, colleagues, and strangers gathered at a downtown park in a Northeastern Oklahoma town Thursday evening to honor the memory of a local woman they say was loved by everyone.
- Vance's missing plane possibly found, Enid pastor says
- Medical marijuana industry growing in Oklahoma, 'changing lives'
- Chisholm faces kindergarten teacher shortage after 2 resign the same day
- Osage County landowner objecting to Kaw Lake condemnation award in Thursday hearing
- No surprises with state's 2021 cotton harvest
- Hot air balloon brought to Enid
- Christmas in the Village set for Dec. 10
- Area nonprofits left out of new DHS TANF program awarding $27M statewide
- 1 injured in collision after swerving to miss deer
- Enid SPCA selling Holden Christmas ornaments
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.