Geoffrey Cowan, a Ponca City resident with family ties to Enid, walks in his garden with his wife, Steffi, at his side at his home after a weeks-long hospital battle against COVID-19. The Cowans both are continuing their recovery from the virus.
As featured on
What began as a routine checkup for Geoffrey Cowan, 69, quickly spiraled out of control, as he found himself part of a worldwide pandemic in mid-March 2020 ...
This Week's Circulars
- Texas couple injured in crash with semi Tuesday
- Enid Police seeking identity of coin thief
- Northern Oklahoma couple on a journey of recovery from COVID-19
- Firefighters respond to blaze at Atwoods
- Oklahoma tops list of illegal shipping of fighting chickens, says animal welfare group
- Naval Academy grad commissioned at Vance due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Investigation continues into fatal shooting in Canton
- Areawide prom set for June 19
- UPDATED: Police respond to report of drone illegally entering Vance airspace
- EHS 2020 seniors graduate in virtual ceremony
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.