Friday, March 1
• Michael McCleave Jr., of Enid, reported between 5 a.m. and 6 p.m. March 1, someone took his 2009 blue Polaris Razor Ranger while parked in the 200 block of South McKinley. Estimated loss, $12,000.
Saturday, March 2
• Christopher Chambers, of Oklahoma City, reported before 6:44 a.m. March 2 at 3005 W. Garriott, someone took two toolboxes containing various tools from the bed of a 2012 Dodge pickup. Estimated loss, $1,180.
Monday, March 4
• April Nelson, of Enid, reported between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. March 3, someone took various clothing, diapers, pots and pans from her home in the 1500 block of East Cherokee. Estimated loss, $410.
Wednesday, March 6
• Pablo Resendiz, of Enid, reported someone entered his home in the 800 block of East Poplar and took a window and Jeep wheel and tire. Estimated loss, $400.
• Roberta Ray Porter, of Enid, reported sometime before 5:38 p.m. March 6 in the 400 block of East Iowa, someone forced open a door at a residence and took various shoes and clothing. Estimated loss, $650.
Thursday, March 7
• Debra Shaw, of Enid, reported between 8 p.m. March 6 and 3:30 a.m. March 7 in the 500 block of East Randolph, someone entered a home and took money. Estimated loss, $1,100.
• Hughes Lumber Co., of 1217 N. Van Buren, reported between 5 p.m. March 6 and 6:30 a.m. March 7, someone entered a 2012 Chevy 3500 pickup, a 2001 International Box truck, and a shed, taking various tools, drills, saws and damaged the fence. Estimated damage and loss, $1,612.
• Lance Wayne Schwandt, of Enid, reported before 10:23 a.m. March 6 in the 1000 block of Blue Stem, someone entered a home and took various money, two Robert Graham shirts, a pearl set and an Ugg comforter set. Estimated loss, $3,300.
• Forgotten Ministries, of 1014 S. 4th, reported March 4 someone took a microwave, television and air conditioner from 1014 S. 4th. Estimated loss, $450.
• Ron Duncan, of Enid, reported between Feb. 6 and March 4, someone took about 60 feet of copper tubing, causing damage to an AC unit in the residence in the 2300 block of East Elm. Estimated loss and damage, $7,300.
• Jessica Combs, of Enid, reported sometime between 7 p.m. March 3 and 10 a.m. March 4, someone took money from a residence in the 900 block of West Oklahoma. Estimated loss, $600.
• Jessica Combs, of Enid, reported on March 5 someone took money from a home in the 900 block of West Oklahoma. Estimated loss, $500.