On Jan. 12, 2021, the Kremlin-Hillsdale school district will have a chance to vote on a $2.03 Million bond package that will NOT raise taxes. This bond will pay for much-needed technology for students and teachers alike. It will also pay for lights and improvements to the football and softball fields. Finally, it will pay for a new multi-purpose facility located next the the softball field that will allow indoor elementary recreation and athletic practice during inclement weather, as well as future Agricultural shows and events. TriArch Architecture, the same firm that designed our high school/ junior high, will be the architect for the projects.
As featured on
Friday is the deadline to register to vote in the Jan. 12, 2021, special elections for Kremlin-Hillsdale Public Schools and town of Fairmont.
This Week's Circulars
- OSDH: Enid woman among 29 new virus-related deaths; Oklahoma sees more than 2,800 total deaths
- Woods not headed to Muskogee
- Kingfisher woman injured in Tuesday afternoon accident
- Donor pledges money for sheriff's office K-9
- I-35 north ramp at U.S. 412 in Noble County closed due to crash
- Positive test lands Plainsmen hoops in quarantine
- Town hall about redistricting process to be held Thursday
- Home left with major fire damage in 1 of 3 structure fires
- What's 2 Do in Enid, area
- Spring application deadline for $10,000 Enid business grant moved to January
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.