A Hunter man flying Nazi flags was arrested Sunday morning after shooting a woman who stole one of his flags at his residence, 217 E. Cherokee. The woman was transported to OU Medical Center in Oklahoma City where she was undergoing surgery for four bullet wounds.
As featured on
A 44-year-old Hunter man was charged Wednesday in Garfield County District Court with a single felony count of assault and battery with a deadly weapon.
This Week's Circulars
- Motorcyclist arrested after chase in Enid Saturday evening
- Newest Mexican eatery offers authentic dishes and cravings
- Red Dirt BBQ cook-off a family reunion
- What's 2 Do in Enid, area
- Hanor Smokin' Red Dirt BBQ returns to downtown
- Hunter man's attorneys file writ of habeas corpus in case of shooting involving nazi flag theft
- Enid Police Department blotter
- Recall petition verified; commission to vote on election next week
- Red tape holding up a love that spans from Enid to England
- Enid mother facing charge of child neglect
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.