Enid city commission meeting, Nov. 17, 2020
As featured on
Enid’s city commissioner who’s long been the most outspoken on more stringent public health protocols related to COVID-19 on Tuesday criticized the city’s continued inaction, while Garfield County and the rest of the state have continued to see case counts and rates of infection reach their highest points over the last several weeks.
This Week's Circulars
- Three-vehicle collision on Garriott injures 2
- Local mobile vet facing 7 criminal charges
- EPD seeks information about breaking and entering
- Businesses come to a head over downtown homelessness with permitting issue
- Enid schools will continue quarantine policy, not adopt Stitt's recommendation
- Forgotten Ministries facing pushback over attempt to improve downtown homeless issue
- Local residents react to presidential inauguration
- 'Brothers in Arms:' Enid siblings among Guard troops who protected Capitol during inauguration
- Older neighborhoods need water infrastructure improvements for fire safety, marshal says
- 'A dream come true' at Enid High School's new gym, PAC grand opening
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.