Workers at the Enid SPCA examine and evaluate the health of dogs seized from a home Tuesday morning in Pond Creek.
As featured on
Twenty-three dogs were seized from a home in Pond Creek Tuesday morning, according to Enid SPCA workers called in by Pond Creek Police Department to help at the scene.
This Week's Circulars
- Oklahoma tops list of illegal shipping of fighting chickens, says animal welfare group
- Teen leads authorities on 2-county pursuit
- City asks residents to request pickup of tree limbs, debris
- Bedroom fire damages North Adams home
- Water to be shut off in parts of Enid for hydrant repairs
- ERDA recommends The District movie theater incentive deal
- U.S. 81/U.S. 60 lanes narrow at SH-45 north of Enid in June for nearly year-long reconstruction project
- ERDA to discuss theater plans, incentives for plant
- EDITORIAL: Drone flight in Vance flight path was illegal, dangerous
- Gaslight Theatre set to reopen Monday; AMC to remain closed