Enid Police Department released police body cam video of a pursuit that ended in a fiery crash in the 1600 block of South Van Buren on Feb. 27, 2020.
As featured on
Kristian Bithen and Marge Langbata, both 19, and both of Springdale, Ark., were arraigned on two felony charges of third-degree burglary and felony counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and knowingly receiving or concealing stolen property.
This Week's Circulars
- Police seeking information about pharmacy burglar
- Enid business plans areawide prom in wake of closures
- UPDATED: 2 cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Garfield County, OSDH reports
- EJRT switching from softball to sack lunches
- City of Enid adopts new landfill hours, green polycart pickup schedule during COVID-19 pandemic
- City changes some solid waste services
- Virtual prayer meeting slated for Sunday evening
- 2020 VISION: LGBTQ-supporting church is reaching out, expanding its community service ministry
- Ponca City man still battling COVID-19 with wife in quarantine
- 2020 VISION: Lay ministers from Enid churches carrying Eucharist to those in hospitals, nursing facilities and homebound