A nation struck by terror Sept. 11, 2001, pauses in 2021, 20 years after the attacks on the twin towers in New York and the Pentagon and the crashed hijacked plane in Pennsylvania, to remember those lost and those whose lives were forever changed.
As featured on
Former police officer Keith Siragusa was halfway between Enid and New York City when he heard the first tower of the World Trade Center had collapsed.
- Stride Bank Center general manager leaving Enid for Lake Tahoe; successor already hitting the ground running
- Kremlin man dies after being injured in accident
- Giant Christmas tree arrives after braving elements on cross-country trek
- Candlelight vigil honors Northeastern Oklahoma nurse slain this week
- Family-friendly event planned Wednesday for arrival of Christ Tree
- Adult daycare open for business in Enid
- 2 hurt in 2-vehicle collision at Ringwood Saturday
- Woman surviving domestic violence shares story; resources available
- Area highway projects included in ODOT 8-year plan
- Air Force rescue personnel support NEO weeks before the fall of Kabul
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.