A Huey helicopter arrives in Enid from Texas. The helicopter will be added to the displays at the Woodring Wall of Honor and M.L. Becker Educational Center at the Enid Woodring Regional Airport.
As featured on
ENID, Okla. — A Vietnam-era Bell UH-1 Iroquois military utility helicopter — nicknamed Huey — arrived at its final resting place at Woodring Wall of Honor and Veterans Park on Monday.
- Covington’s Dairy Sweet under new ownership
- Church steps up to help Enid man after mother passes away
- Claire's opens up in new location
- Enid area school districts asking for subs with new chamber initiative
- Carver closes for rest of week due to 13 staff out sick
- City officials: Worries of next drought ‘reinforced’ Enid's water supply project
- McVay takes 4RKids leadership role
- OSDH: Garfield County gains 696 new COVID-19 cases; active across state jumps to 112,540
- City clerk's office to be closed temporarily due to COVID
- Egan one of four women performing in 'Disney Princess — The Concert'