Col Corey Simmons, commander of the 71st Flying Training Wing at Vance Air Force Base, speaks of how the investigation will proceed into the fatal crash between two T-38 Talons Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019.
As featured on
Two Air Force T-38 Talons assigned were involved in a mishap at approximately 9:10 a.m. Thursday at Vance Air Force Base, according to public affairs.
Vance Air Force Base public affairs announced Monday limited flight operations would resume for aircraft returning from other fields, with normal training expected to resume Tuesday, weather permitting.
This Week's Circulars
- Enid man faces domestic abuse charges
- Police investigating shooting on Mosher Drive
- Broken tail light leads to drug arrest
- Enid dentists help treat those in need at 2020 Oklahoma Mission of Mercy
- Counties work together to nab suspect
- Enid Police Department blotter
- Enid police seeking information in burglary to nonprofit's vehicle
- Laws meant to protect children can fail mothers, advocates say
- St. Mary's Resilience director talks suicide prevention
- Police seeking woman charged in connection with downtown graffiti
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.