As featured on
A group of lawmakers wants Oklahoma’s governor to prohibit health care providers from mandating COVID-19 vaccinations for employees, even as cases of the deadly virus surge.
Lawmakers intervening in the decision of health care organizations to require their employees to be vaccinated is definitely government overreach, and frankly, lacks common sense.
- Woman accused of embezzling more than $300,000 from cemetery pleads guilty
- Internet tower won't be built after company removes city planning request
- Enid Freedom Fighters celebrate a year of having 'a voice' in community
- ‘This is one of the best days of my life’: Outlaws win TBL championship in inaugural season
- Hostas are easy to grow
- Enid Freedom Fighters to host community-wide birthday celebration downtown Saturday
- Part of Independence to close Saturday for block party
- City managers holding annual conference in Enid after COVID-related delay
- Wooderson named NOC alumni and community relations director
- Defense spending bill targets aging Vance dorms